Zyther Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Training Guide 05/18/18

Go down

General Training Guide 05/18/18 Empty General Training Guide 05/18/18

Post  Xyrogenic 2017-04-08, 3:33 pm

Before we start, always remember that you can train ahead of your level if your damage is sufficient.

10-20: Mushrooms east of Henesys. Start heading east of Henesys and pick up the kill count quests example: "Kill 100 Green Mushrooms", when you finish one quest move on to the next until you get to blue mushrooms.
20-30: Blue Mushmom/Evil Eyes
30-50: Gold Beach I would start at the left-most map where Pilot Irvin is located. that way you can pick up quests immediately. or just remember to go over there when you hit 40.
50-60: Drakes/Zombie Mushmom if you have enough damage I would highly recommend Zombie Mushmom, there's zero competition and the exp seemed decent when I was there.
60-90: Sunset Road: The Desert of Serenity Kishin/Frenzy in this spot is simply amazing.
90-100: Normal Zakum/Rashes Zakum will take you straight past 100, make sure to use xp boosters!
100-120: Ludibrium: Toy Factory >Apparatus Room<
120-135: Herb Town: Red-Nose Pirate Den 1 another amazing spot for frenzy/kishin, feel free to come here at 110 if you have the damage for it.
135-140: Quests: "Ghosts of the Past & Entering Ulu City" Follow the questline "Ghosts of the Past" to get Ghost Ship Exorcist, then follow Entering Ulu City until you can attempt Krexel (You'll know when you're about to fight krexel because you'll receive a mallet). unless you have enough damage, skip krexel for now and continue to the next area.
140-160: Temple of Time Quests aka Pink Bean prequests You'll need to have these finished for 5th job so you might as well do them now. the quest experience is decent anyways. after 150 doing the Commerci quests is a good change of pace, and may be required if you arent using exp boosters. (required as in you can't continue the ToT quests since the last section requires 155, and 160. make sure you collect the masks and boss drops. if you have high enough range and maybe skills such as bind magic crash or boss debuffing skills then you can challenge pink bean for some really good experience after level 160.
160-170: Random areas in future henesys, follow quests I'm not too sure about this part, I ended up fighting mutant pigs so that I could get the familiar. (Actually Mutant Ribbon pigs to 180 seems to be some pretty nice money in the process, and doesnt seem too much longer than other methods. Note: I used kishin for this area which may have made all the difference.)
170-180: Knight's Chamber 1 Careful with this spot, the elite mobs that spawn can do a lot of damage. Maybe pack some Safety Charms just in case.
175-180: Knight's Chamber 5 this spot really depends on how good you are at clearing multi-platform maps, if you have FMA skills try to find skill runes to get some great experience.
180-190: Deserted Southern Ridge another spot that is dependent on how well you clear multiple platforms.
180-190: Forsaken Excavation Site 2 frequently crowded, but otherwise great experience. still decent even without burning field.
190-200: Scrapyard Hill 4/Scrapyard Lot I decided to look for another spot to train that had burning field and these maps did really well. though you'll have to be in the upper 190s to activate runes for Scrapyard Hill 4, and above 200 for Scrapyard Lot.

Bosses:
Other Sources:

This is what planned speedrun looks like:
Xyrogenic
Xyrogenic
Admin

Back to top Go down