Zyther Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirate / Bucc Revamp ideas

2 posters

Go down

Thoughts

Pirate / Bucc Revamp ideas I_vote_lcap100%Pirate / Bucc Revamp ideas I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Pirate / Bucc Revamp ideas I_vote_lcap0%Pirate / Bucc Revamp ideas I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Pirate / Bucc Revamp ideas I_vote_lcap0%Pirate / Bucc Revamp ideas I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Pirate / Bucc Revamp ideas Empty Pirate / Bucc Revamp ideas

Post  Nivernel 2012-10-14, 4:17 am

Pirate / Bucc Revamp ideas Pirate10
So here I am posting my Ideas for a Bucc revamp, yes I know we already got a revamp but sadly I disagree with what we got, so I am going to post my own ideas and work on them so that they seem fair to the rest of the community.
Story:

Pirate:

Brawler:

Marauder:

Buccaneer:

Last edited by Nivernel on 2015-09-16, 2:55 am; edited 28 times in total
Nivernel
Nivernel
Admin

https://zytherforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pirate / Bucc Revamp ideas Empty Der Synergist

Post  Synergis 2012-10-14, 11:24 pm

It's ok..but a lot of the stuff in the 3rd-4th job comes off practically god-like. Nobody wants that.
Imagine a game full of phantoms. Oh wait, that happened. And nobody liked it.

Synergis

Back to top Go down

Pirate / Bucc Revamp ideas Empty Re: Pirate / Bucc Revamp ideas

Post  Nivernel 2012-10-15, 12:29 am

Synergis wrote:It's ok..but a lot of the stuff in the 3rd-4th job comes off practically god-like. Nobody wants that.
Imagine a game full of phantoms. Oh wait, that happened. And nobody liked it.

I don't understand... whats making it god-like? you mean because its overpowered? tell me if I'm wrong but from my view I think your talking about Stun Mastery and the AoE skills Tidal Wave and Storm, also you might be going off about our insane amount of speed boosts. "140% at 3rd job, 180% at 4th job, and an insane skill that allows you to move at 275% speed with limitations." tell me what general style is giving you these vibes, I don't want to make a class people are uncomfortable with. If your worried about Ks'ing maybe I should make another post for that issue, because in my opinion Ks'ing is ENTIRELY another issue on its own.
Nivernel
Nivernel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Geassblade 2012-11-05, 10:00 pm

Well, not all of us hated it. I loved it. Empress with lvl 200 phantoms was so easy. Phantom Hatred DEBUNKED.
Geassblade
Geassblade

Back to top Go down

Pirate / Bucc Revamp ideas Empty Sigh...

Post  Nivernel 2015-09-16, 2:32 am

Well it's been 3 years since I made this post and reading it again fills me with so much nostalgia. it also drives me mad that Synergis never told me what looked god-like to him considering I poured days and days of critical thinking into this(I was spending time with my grandfather who had no computer, internet, or other means of modern entertainment. Meaning I could either read books, write things, or draw... funny that I chose to write when writing is one of those things that drives me to theoretical tears(bad learning experience as a child & I still have not figured out how to grip my pencil more loosely...) I did all the math to make sure it didn't have overwhelming differences over other classes, in the end I still thought that Luminous would be the best for mob control, and either Kaiser or Zero for bosses... Though I certainly wanted some eye candy and an unstoppable pirate feeling(and the in-between Bosser/mobber feeling like old times). I can recall the troll that called me out as an "oxymoron" for using the phrase "flash jump-like skill" when I meant "Mobility skill". and at the time you would be mad to have a class without teleport or flash jump (most would complain about how long the character takes to get around)
Nivernel
Nivernel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum